- Your IP Address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Optimisation of our website pages and content
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have used our contact form we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and opted into on our contact form.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, there will be a tick box provided for you to provide us with consent to capture your information.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org